Winter 2019 in the South
"The Winter’s Best Regattas. On Fast Boats. Hassle-free."
After the phenomenal success of our North U Clinic in the spring of 2016 and the 2017/2018 winter Regatta Experience programs, we have partnered with North U and Bill Gladstone for the third year in a row to host our iconic Regatta Experience program in conjunction with major regattas throughout the United States.
- A Flying Tiger 7.5 sportboat with a square-top main and asymmetric spinnaker
- A two day North U clinic prior to the regatta
- A North U coach on board for both the clinic & regatta
- The regatta entry fee
- A one-design start during the regatta
- Daily debriefs
- Limited special rates at hotels minutes from the venues
- Social/networking events
Select youR Regatta by clicking on the buttons below:
Train & Race: Leave the rest to us...
The idea is simple. 1D Sailing will be delivering our fleet of 10 Flying Tiger 7.5’s to the best regatta venues in the South. They will be in the water fully rigged, tuned and ready to go. The 7.5 meter is a lightweight 25' high performance keelboat with square top mainsails and asymmetrical kites on an extendable sprit; crewed normally with 4 - 6 sailors. At each event, Bill Gladstone's team of North U professional coaches will run one of his, now famous, 2 day clinics. Bill and his team provide an amazing hands-on-experience and they will teach you to be a better and more knowledgeable racer using on water drills and expert coaching followed by daily de-briefs.
5 EAsy Registration Steps
Check a few regattas off of your bucket list. If you’ve always wanted to do a famous regatta but haven’t wanted to deal with the cost and aggravation of moving your own boat, or if you don’t own a boat, call our office at 1-800-825-8719 for more information or book your spot online.
- Choose your regatta
- Decide if you are signing up as an individual or your whole crew.
- Complete and submit the registration form.
- Complete payment by: clicking the appropriate full payment button or deposit button which will place the item in your shopping bag.
- Open the shopping bag and click check out to make a SECURE payment.
Pricing & Payment Details
All fees and payments are to be made in US dollars and will have taxes applied if applicable. Please call the office if you would like to pay with a currency other than US dollars. Refunds are available on the deposit only. Once the first payment has been made, no refunds are available.
Full Boat Registration: Includes a full boat rigged and ready for 5 days, your regatta entry fee, clinic fee, and coaching fee.
Deposit: $1,500 (due upon registration)
Individual Registration: Includes your regatta entry fee, clinic fee, coaching fee, a single spot on one Flying Tiger for 5 days.
Deposit: $750.00 (due upon registration)